Traversing through the ever-changing and evolving digital landscape is the need of hour in digital marketing. Keeping this in mind you must also remember that if you’re not more aware of your product than your customers, you can never be a good marketer for it. So, don’t wait for the time when a colleague will educate you on the product, learn about it on your own.
Digital marketing is a dynamic field, and it’s crucial to stay updated in this industry. Today’s digital world continues to move as we witness the rise of AI, chatbots, and more. It’s a must that you should be on top at all times. There are many digital tools to help you do this and control the bits and pieces of your digital marketing wheelhouse. Here we’ll familiarize you with the most important powerful digital marketing tools for your business growth, no matter the size and industry you’re in.
The following tools will help you automate communication, save time, optimize performance, and make your life simple.
Social Media Marketing
Social Media Marketing is crucial in every brand’s marketing strategy and to understand how to market on various platforms. 97% of marketers use social media to reach their audiences. Social Media Marketing tools can make a professional’s life easier by scheduling social media posts in advance and manage different profiles effectively.
This assistant for scheduling and automating content can be a home to your content and divide it into categories. Schedule your LinkedIn posts, tweets, and Facebook posts to schedule each category at a specified date and time.
This amazing tool can schedule posts and manage your multiple social media channels in one place. Delegating different team members, measuring your social media results, answering questions and queries, Hootsuite makes everything easier.
Email marketing was and is one of the most efficient ways to connect with your customers. Presently, there are over 6 billion email accounts worldwide, email is an opt-in, non-intrusive method to communicate with your customers. As per statistics, 91% of shoppers want to receive communication from companies they do business with via email.
Mail chimp is a great way to start your email marketing strategy. It’s intuitive, and its costs depend upon the size of your email list. There is also a forever free plan for less than 10,000 emails and 2000 subscribers for startups and small businesses.
Marketo is a full-service tool, which stresses upon automation and engagement. It is an advanced tool and email is a part of its full range of features.
Another excellent tool to analyze trends and behaviors from your list to trigger particular messages instantly.
This powerful email marketing platform specializes in personalization and dynamic content. It’s a hands-on customer service team to make your email strategy excellent.
Paid Social Media
Apart from organic reach on social media sites, you can take advantage of the running paid campaigns. Social media allows you to show your brand to millions of active users, segmented and targeted by demographics and behaviors.
Facebook’s Power Editor
Facebook’s tool is an excellent way to run hyper-specific ad campaigns. It’s also continuously updated and is a must-have for all digital marketers running ads on Facebook and Instagram. Moreover, it’s detailed, have the ability to drive specific CTAs, and absolutely free.
This multi-platform performance advertising platform aims at acquiring new customers and enhancing retention at scale by granular targeting, reporting, and incrementality optimization.
Twitter Native Platform
Another platform that allows for targeting and segmentation using keywords and active interest. As per AdWeek, Twitter ads offer 1-3% engagements rates, which is much higher than Facebook’s average CTR of 0.119%.
Video might represent 82% all IP traffic by 2021 (Cisco), it’s a medium very few can ignore. Video content is enticing, drives awareness, draws attention, and offers conversion. A well-planned video content strategy includes getting views and eyeballs to educational, engaging, inspirational video content. Video platforms other than YouTube also lures large masses of viewers.
Wistia is another tool that helps brands host, share, and customizes videos. It is focused at driving traffic and custom CTAs to your site. Plus, it supports in responsiveness, offers automatic video SEO setup, and can prevent content privacy.
Youtube’s closest competitor, Vimeo, is home to high-quality content. The platform is ad-free, niche, and serves a sophisticated audience.
Search Engine Optimization
SEO lets you understand how consumers are finding information about your brand and competitors online. It’s a critical and complex tool. While so many new tools and algorithms are available in the market, we are sharing a few that’ll help you take advantage of your SEO strategy efficiently.
This tool helps you rank better in competitive keywords, while also tracks how competitors take advantage of SEO and SEM. Plus, it provides other built-in digital marketing tools that help you optimize organic listings, paid search, and display advertising.
Moz is an all-in-one set of solutions to bring your SEO game to the next level. It offers Moz Pro, which facilitates keyword research, site audits, and link analysis. Moz Local optimizes STAT, local SEO, a tool to help with SERP tracking.
It created the SEO Spider software used in running technical site audits. Plus, it helps in diagnosing broken links and a variety of other SEO problems. This cutting-edge tool also helps in fixing minimal issues.
Content Creation tool allows you to resonate with the audience. When it comes to social media, visuals are a great contributor. Though your content may be impressive, how can you showcase it for your audience? How can you do it efficiently and spontaneously? These web-based design tools can help you answer such questions, and you’ll find yourself in competition with best digital marketing companies.
Canva is a graphic design tool. It’s simple-to-use and doesn’t need any special design skills on your part. With Canva, you can effortlessly make collateral for infographics, social media, posters, invites, etc.
This tool connects marketers and brands with content creators. It’s like an extension to your team, assisting in creating infographics, presentations, videos, reports, etc.
Analytics and Data
Being pivotal to your digital presence, your website offers the best way to track the efficiency of all the campaigns you’re running. Digital marketing analytics tools play a crucial role in understanding how your customers behave on your website. All digital marketing solutions require analytics and insights to be more effectual.
50 million-plus websites globally use Google Analytics, a cost-free tool that effortlessly adds to the code of your website. It offers leading-edge analytics to track the background of your visitors, their journey online, and what they do on your site.
This enterprise-level analytics solution is great for website analysis. It is powerful, offers cross-channel attribution function, 360-degree customer analysis, pathing, and dedicated customer service.
An analytics tool that helps fine-tune conversions. It keeps track of unique user journeys and lets you segment them based on importance and behavior. Other important features include activity reports that allow you to find out the reason for changes in trends.
Content marketing aims at creating and sharing high-quality content so your target audience can learn about your business and expertise. Moreover, it gets three times more leads than paid marketing. Use content curation tools that find and select, categorize and group digital content, which is shareable for you in the future. Content curation aids in positioning you as a thinker and is effective and economical in maintaining content quality. Plus, it will save your effort and support your content strategy.
This advanced content engine monitors the web to create relevant third-party content. Scoop.it allows you to make fascinating web pages with the content, share on social media, and share personally with co-workers.
This app collates your preferred blogs, publications, and videos into a feed, making it easy to read and skim. You can also read them later, share on your social media, or discuss with your team to create shared feeds.
This tool makes for personalized experiences based on how your customers interact with your brand. With this tool, you can target the right customer at the right time, and do it with no time investment, apart from the initial setup and running. A few good touchpoints include offer emails, welcome emails, and abandoned cart emails.
This tool focuses on small-to-medium businesses and automates lead generation and client communication. Hatchback provides a way to stay relevant, give priority to hot leads, and engage with clients.
This is an end-to-end solution for email marketing, CRM, and email automation. Starting with the campaign builder, you can tag your audiences based on their behaviors. Automate welcome emails, trigger emails, sales, follow-ups, and more.
The ratio of businesses satisfied with conversion rates is only 22%. Therefore, the user experience can get enhanced by a significant margin if you track user behavior on your site, while also making small, effective changes. Another important thing is optimizing your site for conversions, which is long-term. Finally, website testing tools can help you see some gross errors and spot quick wins.
This tool is useful in building and landing pages quickly. Unbounce is an easy drag-and-drop builder that allows you to build customizable landing pages that enhance the conversion through A/B testing, forms, and experiments.
This enterprise-level solution makes for a scientific way to conduct experiments in creating digital experiences. Plus, it combines tools for robust targeting and visual creation to reach groups of visitors, run tests, and validate findings.
Hotjar can be called a behavior specialist. It is used to track user journeys through recordings and heatmaps. It helps in finding out opportunities and gaps in the conversion funnel, which is backed by clicks and real user behavior.
Most of these tools are a great help in achieving objectives. Plus, they enhance your knowledge. You can choose the ones that your business needs the most and sign up for their trial.
- Few more tools/websites which can help you in managing your Digital marketing strategy:Accuranker – The Rank Tracker for Agencies and SEO Professional
- AdSector – FB ads spying
- Ahrefs – SEO Research tool
- AffiliateFix – Internet Marketing Forum
- Affkit – Tools for Affiliates
- Alexa – SEO Research tool
- Animoto – Video Creation
- Article Builder – Automation tool for creating articles
- Article Forge – Automation tool for creating articles
- Anstrex Ultimate – Native and pop ad spying tool
- AudioBlocks – Royalty-Free Music, Sound Effects, and Loops
- Authority Builders – Safe Links on Real Sites that Actually Move the Needle
- Authority Labs – Daily SEO Tracking
- Beacon – Create a Free Ebook
- Big Content Search – Search PLR Articles & eBooks
- Bright Local – Local SEO Tools, Citation Building & Reputation Management
- Buzzsumo – Find the Most Shared Content and Key Influencers
- Call Rail – Call tracking
- Canva – Create Amazing Graphic Design
- CBEngine – ClickBank Marketplace
- Citation Labs – Enterprise Link Building Agency, Tools & Campaign Incubator
- Cognitive SEO – SEO Research tool
- Cognito – Online forms, good for client intake
- Colinkri – Get your link crawled
- Content Factory – Digital PR, Content Writing, SEO & Social Media
- Cora – Competitive Intelligence For SEO Professionals
- DeepCrawl – #1 Website Crawler – SEO Audits, Insights & Monitoring
- DomCop – Search expired/expiring domains
- Ecomhunt – eCom spying tool
- eCom Inspector – eCom spying tool
- G-Indexer – Instantly index your backlinks into Google
- GMB Factory – the Best software for managing, posting and ranking GMB’s
- Grammarly – Writing Assistant
- GraphicStock – Royalty-Free Stock Images, Photos, Vectors & Graphics
- Grepwords – Google Keyword Suggestion Tool
- GT Metrix – Website Speed and Performance Optimization
- Hemmingway App – Makes your writing bold and clear
- Indexification – Indexing tool
- Instant Link Indexer – Indexing tool
- Intelligynce – Shopify Analysis Tools
- iSpionage – PPC competitor research tool
- Jungle Scout – Amazon Product Research
- Konker – Like Fiverr but with more SEO services
- Keywords Everywhere – Keyword Tool For Monthly Search Volume, CPC & Competition
- KeywordKeg – Get the Unfair Advantage by using the Right Keyword Tools
- Keywordrevealer – Keyword Research Tool with Real Time Data
- Keywordtool.io – Find Great Keywords Using Google Autocomplete
- KWFinder – Find long tail keywords with low SEO difficulty
- Legiit – Like Fiverr but more SEO services
- Linkio – SEO Monitoring For Link Builders
- Local Falcon – Local Rank Tracking Tool for Maps
- Long Tail Pro – Keyword research
- Love To Link – Voted The #1 Guest Post Service of 2017 by over 450 SEO’s
- Lynda – Online Courses, Classes, Training, Tutorials
- Mad Society – Internet Marketing forum for Native advertising
- Majestic SEO – Marketing Search Engine and SEO Backlink Checker
- Marketing Miner – Data mining tool for online marketers
- MOZ – SEO Software, Tools & Resources for Smarter Marketing
- MGYB Store – RYS stacks and more
- Pexda – eCom spying tool
- PicMonkey – Photo Editor and Graphic Design Maker
- Piktochart – Create Infographics, Presentations & Flyers
- Pitchbox – Influencer Outreach & Link Building Platform for SEO Teams
- Ontolo – Prospecting Tools for Link Building, SEO, Social Media, and More
- Outreach Pete – White Label Link Building Agency
- Page Optimizer Pro – The On Page Tool That Gives You An Unfair SEO Advantage
- Proposify – Online proposals
- Rank Club – Safe and Effective SEO Solutions
- Rhino Rank – Link Outreach That Drives Results
- Sanitycheck.io – Good search console efficiency tool
- Screaming Frog – website crawler and log file analyser tools
- SEO Clerks – SEO Marketplace for backlinks, web design, website traffic, and online marketing
- SEO Profiler – SEO research tool
- Semrush – SEO research tool (not 100% reliable)
- Serps – Better Rank Tracking Software
- Serps GLC – Google Location Changer
- Serpstat – SEO research tool
- SER Verified Lists – Linklists for GSA SER
- Spin Rewriter – Article rewriting tool
- SpyFu – Competitor Keyword Research Tools for AdWords PPC & SEO
- Storybase – Find content ideas and question keywords in seconds
- Stencil – Create images faster & easier than ever before
- StockUnlimited – Stock images
- Surfer SEO – Data-Driven SEO Tool for On-page and Beyond
- TeeSpy – Tshirt Design Ideas
- Terapeak – eBay research tool
- The Best Spinner – Article spinning software
- Tidal – Music streaming
- Ubersuggest – Ubersuggest shows you how to win the game of SEO
- URL Profiler – A powerful tool for SEOs
- to quickly audit links, content & social data
- VideoBlocks – Downloading stock footage, video and looping
- Website Auditor – In-depth SEO audit. Onpage analysis & optimization
- WebTextTool – Create high quality and SEO proof content
- Whitespark – Local SEO Tools Software & Citation Services
- Wordlift – AI powered SEO for WordPress
- Word Ai – The Smartest Article Rewriter Ever
- Woorank – Review Your Website’s SEO
- Zipsprout – Hyperlocal links and citations sponsorships
Share this with your friends & community if you haven’t. Drop your views in comments and let us know your suggestions as well.